So you think the Bible is boring? THINK AGAIN! For full details, visit the Beastly Bible Stories website.
You may know lots of friendly Bible tales about animals, angels and the baby Jesus – but that’s only half the story. These books are full of the blood, guts and miraculous mayhem that other children’s Bible stories are afraid to mention. ARE YOU BRAVE ENOUGH FOR BEASTLY BIBLE STORIES?
Beastly Bible Stories 1-8 are available now from www.kevinmayhew.com
The Beastly Bible Stories Ultimate RE Programme for Primary Schools
What did Noah write in his Ship’s Log? How tall was Goliath? How smelly were Jesus’ feet? This lively, curriculum-linked RE programme teaches children about the Bible and Christianity through the study of Beastly Bible Stories. Each book features:
- A clear and straightforward focus on specific learning objectives and outcomes
- Complete lesson plans, including a helpful cover sheet with lesson overview and outline, timings and resources list
- The full text of each Beastly Bible Story
- CD-ROM with vivid Beastly Bible Stories cartoons in full colour, plus printable resources
- Varied and imaginative curriculum-linked activities
The Beastly Bible Stories Colouring Books
By popular demand!